More often there are more people are looking for natural ways to heal what ails them. Natural leaky gut treatment is just as effective if not more effective then the pharmaceutical treatment. This is because pharmaceutical medication are so highly concentrated and contain various chemical fillers that only add irritation to an already troublesome situation.
Naturally healing a leaky gut can take some time and patience and it doesn’t really matter what method of medicine you choose to heal your gut. Leaky gut can be difficult to diagnose because the symptoms match so many different digestive and gastrointestinal issues. Finding the route of treatment that’s right for individual patients can be a process. There are several steps to take in order to fully heal a leaky gut whether you are using home remedies or not.
The 5 Rs To Natural Leaky Gut Treatment
The steps here are very important for healing leaky gut naturally. Each step will include what remedy can be used to help you fix your leaky gut.
- Remove The Problem: You’re going to have to work together with a doctor or practitioner in order to identify and remove the source that is causing the damage to the intestinal walls. If there is any infection or bacteria causing the problem it’s time to root all of that out. Using natural antibiotics will help take care of any type of infection. Crushed garlic is one of the most popular home remedies for treating many infections. Garlic contains a compound called Allicin which is a strong antibiotic. Add raw garlic to your meals or crush up a half a clove in the morning and mix it with enough honey to coat it. It makes it smoother going down and tastes pretty good too.
- Replace What’s Been Lost: Replace the nutrients lost due to leaky gut. This will help replenish the immune system and the entire body as well. You can use leaky gut supplements that will provide you with all of the essential vitamins and minerals to get you back on your feet. Increasing your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables is going to pump you full of vitamins and minerals.
- Repair The Damage Done: Now that the cause is eliminated and nutrients have been replaced it’s time for intestinal repairs to be made. Leaky gut supplements can be used to repair the tissues lining the gut and to get the gut back to its normal function. Eating foods that are full of anti-inflammatory properties is going to help a lot.
- Reinoculate & Repopulate: Beneficial bacteria is sometimes lost through the condition, as well as, the healing process. The use of leaky gut probiotics and fermented foods can help reintroduce beneficial bacteria into the system. Discus reintroducing bacteria with your doctor. It may be important to test the levels of bacteria already present because it may not be necessary to add any extra. If you added more when the gut doesn’t need them you’re putting yourself at risk for further intestinal issues. Yogurt, fermented foods, and fermented tea such as Kombucha are all great ways to get a good dose of probiotics.
- Rebalance: The Gut’s Environment: Continue being mindful about your diet and lifestyle changes. Even though the condition might be healed it doesn’t mean it couldn’t happen again. Rebalancing your gut health is one way to keep your general well-being up to par. Supplements, healthy diet, and eating habits are all important.
There are always going to be new home remedies available for healing one thing or another. When it comes to healing your leaky gut it’s best to use diet management, the proper supplements, and leaky gut antibiotics. Whether you choose to heal naturally and by using home remedies it is always wise to have a professional with you along for the ride. Your gut can be a tricky thing to heal!
Healing a leaky gut can take some time and patience but it’s possible. Finding the root of the cause can often be the trouble with diagnosing and treating. It will take time for the damage to be repaired and healing to begin. Once your gut is healed it is important to be mindful of what you ingest and consume on a regular basis. Be mindful of your body and take the necessary steps toward healing.