More and more people are looking for natural ways to heal what ails and troubles them. Natural leaky gut treatment is just as effective as pharmaceutical treatment if not even more. This is partly because pharmaceutical medication are so concentrated and contain some chemical fillers that only add irritation to an already sore situation.
Healing a leaky gut can take some time and patience and it doesn’t matter what method of medicine you choose. Leaky gut can be difficult to diagnose because the symptoms match so many other digestive and gastrointestinal issues. Finding the route of treatment that’s right for individual patients can be a process. There are several steps to take in order to fully heal a leaky gut.
The 5 Rs To Natural Leaky Gut Treatment
- Remove: Identify and remove the source that’s causing the damage to the intestinal walls. If there is any infection or bacteria causing the problem it’s time to root all of that out.
- Replace: Replace the nutrients lost due to leaky gut. This will help replenish the immune system and the entire body as well. You can use leaky gut supplements that will provide you with all of the essential vitamins and minerals to get you back on your feet.
- Repair: Now that the cause is eliminated and nutrients have been replaced it’s time for intestinal repairs to be made. Leaky gut supplements can be used to repair the tissues lining the gut and to get the gut back to its normal function.
- Reinoculate: Beneficial bacteria is sometimes lost through the condition, as well as, the healing process. The use of leaky gut probiotics and fermented foods can help reintroduce beneficial bacteria into the system. Discus reintroducing bacteria with your doctor. It may be important to test the levels of bacteria already present because it may not be necessary to add any extra. If you added more when the gut doesn’t need them you’re putting yourself at risk for further intestinal issues.
- Rebalance: Continue being mindful about your diet and lifestyle changes. Even though the condition might be healed it doesn’t mean it couldn’t happen again. Rebalancing your gut health is one way to keep your general well-being up to par.
Healing a leaky gut can take some time and patience but it’s possible. Finding the root of the cause can often be the trouble with diagnosing and treating. It will take time for the damage to be repaired and healing to begin. Once your gut is healed it is important to be mindful of what you ingest and consume on a regular basis. Be mindful of your body and take the necessary steps toward healing.